Advanced Exploration - Gold - Casa Berardi - Joutel Region, Quebec
*The N2 property contains a historical geological resource estimate defined by Cyprus Exploration in 1994 based on near surface drilling of approximately 230 diamond drill holes. The estimate is historical and not in compliance with NI 43-101, and the category of "geological resource" does not conform to current CIM definitions. The historical estimate is not supported by a technical report. A qualified person has not done the work necessary to verify the historical estimate as a current estimate under NI 43-101 and the estimate should not be relied upon.
- Wholly owned property located in the Noyon Township, Quebec, 25 kilometres south of Matagami.
- Eastern extension of North American Palladium's 460,000 ounce Vezza deposit on the Casa Berardi Break.
- Project hosts 5 known zones of gold mineralization which contain an aggregate historic geological resource* of 18.2 mt grading 1.48 g/t gold for an in-situ resource of 775,000 ounces of gold.
- All known zones open to depth in a "gold-soaked" environment indicative of the presence of a large gold-bearing system typically of the most productive regions of the Abitibi.
- Road accessible with nearby infrastructure.